Tuesday, April 29, 2008
/8:15 PM
"I WANNA ENTER INTO A UNIVERSITY"This is the aftermath thought of having 2 hours of talk with my dad..
It definitely sets me thinking of my future and reflecting on my past..
PastPLAY was e only thing in my mind..
EATING was undeniable in my mind all e time..
STUDYING was at e back of my mind or it didn't even appear in my mind..
Present
EATING is yet again in my mind..
SLEEPING! I'm so deprive from sleep nowadays..
STUDYING, i'm honestly trying to have that in my mind..
FutureLets not talk about that.. I JUST might have STUDY winning EATING..
DEFINITEY MAYBE!
"Why e hell are u thinking about e future when we should be thinking about which foodcourt to go the next day?" Does that flashes in your mind after reading this?
Haha..You are not alone i guess..
Sometimes planning something way ahead of time just means that your future will be a easier road to go on..
Just imaging about not getting e Dip that I should be getting sends a very strong signal that i should start studying NOW..
No I'm not trying to act mature..
I'm just not wanting to be on e back of a garbage truck collecting rubbish..
(I totally respect people in that profession, just that my dad use to scare me with that when i'm slacking and not wanting to study UP TILL NOW!)
And to e people who is taking O' level this year, if you guys still haven't found your source of motivation to study.. Tag me and let me show you my results.. I will be your source of motivation after looking at it.. Trust me, you will have it..
0 had their say | have yours?