Saturday, May 31, 2008
/11:12 PM
ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING ABOUT CCAUltimate Frisbee!!!Damn tiring...
Haven't been working out for the past... past... all right I can't remember when was e last...
It wasn't that tiring if i did some work out i can say...
And it was all worth it i guess..
Still considering whether to continue or not..
If yes, then purchasing studs boots is a must...
Sadded...
Edwin isn't that keen to join after the training..
Skates Club!Its like fun fun to look..
But i think its the same as Ultimate Frisbee..
Looks good but training is not good at all..
Haha...
Dragon boat...I can totally forget about that..
Pool...I wish i can forget about it..
Cycling..Always forget to send that STUPID sms...
STUPID sms = application to join the club...
SMIT CLUBNight cycling!
Damn damn damn tiring!
Especially after Frisbee...
Couldn't catch any rest except the mrt ride to bedok to meet the rest..
Bedok is a heaven!(for males)
HAHA...
Jurong East is still better!(still for males!)
All right..
While cycling, memories of countless past cycling experience to sentosa is flashing in my mind..
It was quite different experience with SMIT people i guess..
I can't say which is better as both is equally great..
Why does you always appear in my mind..
After the words you told me...
I truely want to forget you totally..
I hate you..
0 had their say | have yours?