Wednesday, May 21, 2008
/1:34 AM
Life sucks!
If Man are not required to sleep..
I so damn love being a human if that is e case..
I'm so LACKING of sleep!
CRS is so totally taking my time away!
I wonder how much time will DBMS will, its UNTHINKABLE i tell u!
I need time to adapt, too much of a holiday now really makes me a lazy person!
I don't spent so much time thinking LOGICALLY during holidays and
now i have to think a BUNCH of totally LOGICAL stuff...
Its overloading!
With so much things in hand, yes why would i have time to blog about it right?
I bet i guess correctly, haha...
Life is like this, when you have e time in the world to spend during the holidays,
You don't start a blog, now that you don't have e time, you want to blog...
IRONIC!
I bet I had spoken e thoughts of many people.. Haha...
All right, I will stop that 'betting' thingy going on here...
Time to sign off..
Zzzz....
0 had their say | have yours?