Monday, May 19, 2008
/3:32 AM
This post is dedicated to many people..
I really meant MANY people..
Before i Forget who e MANY people is,
Let me make a list of them first..
1.SAMUEL
2.WEI YANG
Okay fine.. Its not that MANY if you are expecting more than 4 people..
Lets get started..
1.SAMUEL
He totalled his left MIDDLE finger while doing a "reaction" inproving exercise i think..
anyway, its kinda 'omg' feeling when i looked at e photo he posted on e net..
Reading e rest of the post of his blog made me realise that Samuel is a sentimetal
person..(not that i'm not, i am totally one i believe strongly)
I totally missed e times liyun me and samuel went out..
It totally sets me thinking about e past whereby i was still childishly lame
(i am still one i KNOW)
The times we spent on useless things like playing DOTA and stuff like that..
This might sound totally gay but i miss them loadz..
Still remember the Strawberry Cheese Cake with Oreo that sam's mum did!
It totally rocks and i am so salivating now!
Board games can nvr get any more fun!
Monopoly and Game Of Life ROCKS!
This feeling isn't nice at all when you know it doesn't happened anymore..
I'm not going to just wait for it to happened, I am so gonna do something about it..
I am so gonna make another meeting up session to relive those moments
in life...
When that happens, I am so totally blogged it and share it with everyone!
All right,
Enough of reminising of e past and looking to e more recents event..
2.Wei Yang
Still e same source(sam's blog)
WY is in hospital!
Sam's blog didn't mention anything about the details but i heard it from Liyun that
he injured his leg or something like that...
Though i didn't like him much nor he does too,
he is still part of my past and I would like someone to tell me what exactly happened
and if there is anything i can do for him..
We are e WEI's and I wouldn't leave my comrade dying...
Just kidding!
To a lighter side of issues
Isn't this blog boring?
I totally think this blog is boring...
I thought of adding pictures but have no idea which picture to put..
Needing some Inspiration from e masses!
Do tell me by any means( not violences ones like punching me to create blue blacks words
on my body!)
Damn it, my brother is home-d..
I have to go leaving nothing for everyone but something to think of...
Would you rather be a kindest evil person in e world or evil-ist kind person in e world?
I hope I'm making some sense here..
0 had their say | have yours?