Of Finest Quality.
Navigate Your Way Thru Placing Your Mousie On Top. enjoy (With every post comes with meanings and every meaning comes with me posting it.)
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
/3:20 AM
15.06.2008 I was being called an asshole at 10.45a.m on a MRT train! And the culprit is a FUCKING GAY BOY! This is exactly what he said "Eh asshole, if you're not getting out, dun block the way!! And he walked about 6 steps, turn around and ulti me and Li Yun with a MIDDLE FINGER! On that instant moment, i still didn't know what was happening around.. (Its the forth and last day of my IT fair work and I'm dead beat! So i process things slower especially morning!) So we were having ???????? on our heads!!! After 2 mins of discussion of what happened.. We were like WHAT THE FUCK! On my left there were like 1metre of space for his FUCKING FAT ASS to GET LOST!!! Some background info about that FUCKING GAY BOY looks.. He is wearing a 'army' singlet and a FUCKING GAY GAY GAYPINKHEAD SCARF!!!! Spoil my day only! Damn him to hell!
Okay okay!! To the brighter side of life... Worked at IT fair for four straight days! Damn tiring i tell you.. Have to stand more than 12 hours a day! (9++ hours for work and 3++ hours for travelling) Sold about 11 sets of computers!! And Li Yun sold more than me!! Haha.. Feel damn proud of him can! First day he didn't sell anything and I was like did I make the wrong decision of working? If i didn't say I wanted to work, Li Yun would not work as well.. (Background info: Work was intro by Li Yun's friend Xuan Zuan's friend Min Yao a.k.a ERIC) Damn confusing? Anyway, Li Yun was like a super salesman! He was the Top seller for the second day! I was the Top seller for the third day! But overall he won me! Haha.. Through that job, Li Yun realised that he had the potential to sell products.. He is no longer the 'I got no friend' YUN DICK alr.. And our boss and managers are damn caring! All sperm producer somemore! (means male hormones) Free 2 meals everyday! The food sucks! Only last day first meal rocks! Otah, egg, chicken wing and ikan bilis with peanut and pandan rice! HEAVENLY! But of cos we didn't have the luxury to enjoy eating it slowly.. We were swallowing down our food! (I can eat FAST okay!!!!!) Anyway, i kena KS couple of times by my colleagues!! I shall not go further on that..
Well this IT fair really teaches me a lot of skills, IT knowledge and also some life values.. Skills in selling and persuading people to buy my products IT knowledge of computer specification! The word 'specification' is a word i uses alot! To think of it, I think maybe more than 4 hundred times! Life values of how to deal with another complete stranger with bad attitude..
RAMLY RAMLY RAMLY RAMLY RAMLY!!! That's the number ofRAMLY we bought on 15.06.2008 11.30+!!
Li Yun 2 Wei Ern 2 Samuel 1
While waiting, I suddenly got this idea of taking photos of Li Yun and Samuel.. Simply because we didn't have any photos of us together other than class photo.. I whip out my phone and started clicking away.. Enjoy!
Solo Picture of Samuel and his PJ! Dual Picture of Sam and Li Yun EMO Yup Final group photo! Memories...
And with a sugarcane chestnut drink and Large Coke.. We had our feast at JE !! And Li Yun is there complaining about the RAMLY not having the standard he wanted.. As aRamly Ambassador myself, I didn't complain as much as he did! Told Sam that he is stupid to get Creative Stone Plus for 99bucks! I could find 39 bucks with same memory space at Harvey Norman i think!
Anyway we crap and missed the last bus.. So Li Yun got his dad to fetch us home..
A big thanks to people who buys computers from me at the IT fair.. And also to the colleagues who are friendly bunch of people! And also to the VAIO peeps who entertains me a lot... THANKS YOU VERY MUCH!