Saturday, June 7, 2008
/8:26 AM
I'm totally sorry people..
I forgotton that i didn't tell you guys about the
FANTASTIC FOUR story
(I thought I had posted it but instead i saved it)
So please read this then go to the second lastest post to get the full picture!
This post is not for the faint hearted..
It is really
REALLY random I tell you..
While bathing, I was thinking of the 3 guys(I am strictly not gay!)
Those 3 guys are Samuel, Li Yun and Matthew..
And all of the sudden, One pretty disturbing image popsinto my mind...
WE ARE
FANTASTIC FOUR!
("WTF" is the word you are definitely looking for)
Yes you heard me,
FANTASTIC FOUR!
'Why?' is the question you might wanna ask..
Let me decode everything to you..
Matthew is
THE THINGWhy Matthew?
Ans: He resembles in SIZE..
Li Yun is
MR FANTASTIC!
Why Li Yun?
Ans: His arms and hands are long and when he plays DOTA, his pointing finger is Really working out!(sorry readers if you don't get what i meant.. Only matt and sam understands)
Samuel is
INVISIBLE WOMAN!
Why Samuel?
Ans: Sorry Sam, I have no choice but to have you becoming a girl..
But even if you're a girl,you are one hell of a hot chick!(Jessica Alba that is..)
I am the
HUMAN TORCH!
Why ME!?
Ans:Its the coolest among all of the character and no one should blame me for beingso selfish and take the coolest one, because its MY THOUGHTS!
If i think that i am Jessica Alba, then I am so crazy!
And together we are
THE FANTASTIC FOUR!

All right, I truely hope that this post will not change the view of me for the worst..
I'm just a little 'creative'..
Okay fine... I have nothing to think of at that moment can?
0 had their say | have yours?