Tuesday, June 3, 2008
/1:18 AM
Reminising The
'Young And Innocent' Past I had..
This post is for myself to read in the future as I'm afraid that i will forget this forever..
Primary School Days
How many people remember their Primary School Days now?
How many people can even remember the friends they made in Pri Sch?
If you can remember at least 20 people, I respect you..
I don't know if i can do that...
But I am going to recount every single one of them in this post and give a short introduction about them...
Before I forget to introduce my friends... I would like to tell you my humble primary school
i was from and that is QIFA PRIMARY SCHOOL
First and Foremost...
I'm going to the very beginning of my memory and dig out his name..
His name is called Ronnie..
He is the first friend i made i think..
His mum and my mum are friends..( yes i was a mama boy... i still am now...)
He changed to another school when he was i think primary 3 or so i guess..
We kinda lost contact with each other even before i was Primary 5...
I feel pretty sad that i wasn't making an effort to keep in touch with him..
Second Friend
His name is called Mark...
I can't remember much about him but I remember he used to sit beside me during primary 2 I
think...
He is one hell of a joker.. (I am too, he is my master)
i could still remember we have this cooking show that we created and we use ruler as stirrer/knife
And the ingredient is no other than 'cut-up' eraser!
Haha.. Yeah i know i'm wasting the earth resources but I was YOUNG okay!
Third Friend
His name is called Ji An
His is a China national and he is freaking good in Maths..
I couldn't remember much details about him but i know his surname is WANG
Which is 'Money' in malay..
Forth Friend
His name is called Zhi Yong
His mother is a badminton coach and I hate him..
Haha.. Nah i don't hate him.. But we used to fight alot...
REALLY a lot..
Fifth to 8th friend
His name is called Chong Jing Long(joshua)
His is a computer guy i tell you..
He knows more computer stuff than anyone at Primary School age..
I still remember going to his house and play his computer games.
His house is like a arcade heaven!
Games from wolfenstein to star wars to many other games..
Another friend is Peng Zhi Yang..
He is the friend who went to Jing Long’s house with me..
We are the frequent patrons to JL house..
I still thinks he likes this girl call Serena Tan!!
I’m like his favourite victim of his “i am the strong one” person..
He would ‘display’ his manly-ness by carrying me and arm westling me infront of the girl!
I wouldn’t mind doing him a favour if that is the case as i am a helpful person( i am!)
But Serena Tan was my first crush!!( elaborate that in the later part)
We are kinda like the love rival( hidden hidden type)
But it all went well and thus we don’t really argue about that matter..
Daryl and i went to his house ones to watch chuck key..
And the rest of the day we went watching his brother’s ‘collection’..
Yup..Daryl Ng Jian Kai..
He is one guy who pretty much make a big different in my life..
I own my clown side of me to him...
He pretty much mound some part of my character..
Visiting Lan shop and movies are the basic itinery..
One particular movie trip was VERY HILARIOUS..
There is this movie called Last Samurai whereby there is alot of “chiong ah”sence daryl and i begin to parrot the movie character and ‘chiong’ together..
The movie threater was pretty empty but still there is this 2 girls came forward after the show and complain about us being super noisy which by default we would push the blame to the other and another and so on..
He is one hell of a CS player if i didn't mention..
Honestly i can blog my past friends for an entire day..
I guess i can pretty much name more than 20 peoples..
But how many of you still keep in touch with those friends you made..
You might not think that its important to do so,
but think of it..
Without them, would you have the character you are now?
Do squeeze some time outta your busy schedule and meet with them!
Trust me, you will have hella good time reminising your past with them!
To those names not mention in here, you are important as well..
Its not you're less important, nobody is..
Refresh my memory of you and we'll be as good as new friends again!
0 had their say | have yours?