Wednesday, July 23, 2008
/11:36 PM
After so much of 'persuading' from Pei Wen..
I will now blog about the two childish students of Kent Ridge Sec Sch..
They goes by the name of PEI WEN and KARINA..
Both are equally noisy and irritating..
In a positive way i GUESS..
And they are my SUPER DAUGHTERS!
Some background information about the family!
First and foremost,
I GohWeiErn doesn't go around having people as my family members!
I can't remember the exact date that I actually know them better but I remember it was
during one of the council meeting discussing about the Sec One Orientation Camp stuff
that I actually know them better..
Laughing and Laughing and MORE Laughing..
One of the Laughing content was actually about the kind and friendly cleaning auntie in KR
called MARY!
I don't think they remember about that already..
And I know you guys are wondering how come I'm a daddy suddenly right?
Well, I can't remember!
Haha.. What i remember was that I was actually a mummy in the beginning!
And after long protest, I am a daddy!
And of cos there is a mummy!
Who is the mummy?
The mummy is no one!
We don't have a mummy!
Apparently I special powers to create babies..
With great powers comes with great responsibilities!
I will stop creating babies after I know that the earth is dying because of overpopulation!
Haha..
Anyway, our usual-ed hangout place was at the cheese prata shop at pasir panjang..
It's been ages since we go there, everyone is busy with their school and stuff..
And if I were to blog everything about the past about them, it will take another lifetime to complete it..
If you asked me who I favour more, I would say NO ONE!
Because both of them are freaking naughty and bu ting hua!
Haha.. But I dote them both equally lah!
I know some people might think its lame and not cool to have 'daughters' and 'family' stuff..
But who cares!
I like can alr!
Haha..
Okay I will stop talking about them already..
Until we have another family day then I'll blog about them..
TATA!
0 had their say | have yours?