Friday, July 11, 2008
/2:25 AM
Confession TIME!
All right...
I will go straight to the point right now..
I smokeD..
Please people, its with a 'D' behind mind you..
Total of 1+ sticks... Just that... No more..
All right,
I'm giving myself an excuse to say that 'smoking doesn't makes a person bad'
But it is reasonable i tell you..
To the real reason why i smokeD that day
There are 2 and yes its quite little of an reason to smokeD but its definitely the real reason..
1.Its been a long time since my dad gave me 2 puffs while I was at K2 and Primary 3 respectively..
And I kinda forget how it feels like so I smokeD..
2.This reason is really the real reason..
Its the reason why I said "YES" to the "I Want to smoke" mindset..
I just wanna know why is it so hard of my dad to quit smoking..
And how is it that addictive that he can't stop smoking for the sake of the family..
He promised that he will stop smoking and reward me 500 bucks if I managed to get into a poly.. I told him straight away that I don't want that 500 bucks.. ( I swear I did say that!)
I just want him to stop smoking..
Can't remember what he said but yeah..
I'm in polytechnic now and he is still smoking..
I ain't doing anything right now to remind him because he knew himself that its a great disappointment to see him smoke..
Don't ask me why I don't wanna say anything to him..
Because its useless..
When you can't beat them, JOIN THEM!
(just kidding)
SMOKING TIME!
(kidding again.. I dun have a cigarette with me now... 19th july I will have one!)
0 had their say | have yours?