Sunday, July 13, 2008
/3:36 AM
This post is dedicated to Ms Wan...
Ms Wan is our form teacher for 4E7 in the year of 2006 and 2007..
She is one of the few teachers which made a great impact in my life..
She has the greatest determination and patience..
She goes the extra mile to ensure we are going to succeed in O level..
She hold extra remedial for us during Saturday for us..
(she don't have to do so)
Even if the school is not open on that day due to holiday..
She hold it in WCP Mac..
She never gave up on me when I feel like giving up myself..
She encouraged me the whole journey of stress..
She continue to help me even though I don't deserve her help..
She is one of the best teacher..
Some of the things that she did that made it memorable..
1. The way she call Wun Ying..
2. The way she race us to the class and lock the door so that we cannot go in..
3. The way she scold Soewanna, Soewanna deny that he was eating sweet while biting the sweet..
4. The way she scold shafiq, jia wei and me for sleeping in class..
(She scolds us but when we look back, she doesn't look that scary!)
All right..
Now I'm going to tell everyone about the party organised for Ms Wan..
*The Attendance List*
Wun Ying
Li Ying
Sarah
Chia yee
Sofya
Winifred
Jasmine
Nessya
Matthew
Jia Wei (left for bday party)
Aloy (left for bday party)
Thye Leng
Samuel
Li Yun
Wei Ju
Zhan Yu
Haikel
Zemin
Saifullah
Su Kheng
Mrs Soh And her son and NEWBORN baby!
And of cos Ms Wan was there!
We had a picnic at 5pm..
Reached there at 6-7pm..
I'm always late..
Anyway, brought chips worth 9 plus Bucks!
And its only 3 packets..
Cost of living is really rising and I can feel the pain alr!
Eating time followed by movie making time!
Made a video at WCP
(content is about nessya and jacob)
Will post it when I know how..
Haha..
After that, Ms Wan decided to play a card game..
And after that we gathered round Ms Wan..
I suggested that we each say something to Ms Wan..
And tears were on the brim of flowing out..
(yes i am a guy and im not suppose to cry, i just have more emotion than a normal guy)
Jasmine, Sofya, Wun Ying and Chia Yee cried I think..
Anyway, Ms Wan have to leave urgently after that..
So we bid goodbye and some of the people went home and the rest of us went to Mac..
Played cards and Thye Leng did something funny..
Wun Ying played house of Ace..
We thought no one can beat that..
Then thye leng put his cards there..
We thought it was house of 2..
But in the end it was house of JOKERS!
Laugh like nobody business!!!
Went home after that..
Its always fun when you're with friends that have gone thru tough times like O level..
Its more fun when they have the 'Bluetooth" function!
It feels great because they understand you and you don't have to worry that you said the wrong thing and change their perception of me..
4E7 is the best class anyone would wish for..
I will create a post for my class peeps someday..
Wait till i have the class list and the time to blog..
I truly hope that 1B24 will have the 'Bluetooth' that 4E7 have..
50 percent of it I'm already contented..
I'm going to try my best to make it happened before Sem 1 ends..
All right..
Time to snore and wake up for CRS project tommorow!!
0 had their say | have yours?