I'm in the picture, find me!
Of Finest Quality.
Navigate Your Way Thru Placing Your Mousie On Top. enjoy
(With every post comes with meanings and every meaning comes with me posting it.)
Sunday, August 3, 2008
/3:03 AM
Okay this post is dedicated to another batch of July babies!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO
LEO AND
HUI XUAN!!!!
I'm lazy to blog about the celebration part..
(I'm always lazy I know!)
But I'm going to tell you what we buy for them!
For Leo we bought a backpack for him so that he will not have to use the ABC bag!
And as for Hui Xuan, we bought a NUM bag for her!
And lastly I know its abit late to wish them both because its already 3rd of August and I'm blogging about July babies!
Haha... I got no time!
Time have been given to the STUPID IDIOT assignments and projects!
Damn it!
0 had their say | have yours?