Sunday, August 3, 2008
/3:09 AM
So many things to BLOG!!
Damn many things is going on in my life!
Standard things are assignments and projects but I'm not going to say about it..
It kills just to blog it..
Anyway!
Sentosa Drinking Session that happened on 2 weeks ago was a blast!
Almost everyone was wasted!
Vomits are what you see around the tower on the tiny island..
Not Singapore but the sentosa mini island..
Attendance List!
ME!
Nabeel(wasted)
Shafiq
Irsyad(wasted)
Harith
Ahmad(wasted)
Jennifer(wasted)
Gina(wasted)
Giselle
Christane
Christiano(half wasted I think)
Shamin(wasted)
Okay.. the people that have the word (wasted) are those who threw up like Merlion..
And I'm one of the 'survivors'!
And I automatically became a 'Nurse Joy' attending to the 'sick patients'
Its not funny when you see so many people getting wasted so quickly!
We started drinking at around 2.10 and by the time of 2.30,
Irsyad started getting wasted and followed by the rest!
Drinking on an empty stomach sucks is something we learnt..
Haha..
Took some pictures at there..
Ask me for the pictures if you wanna see..
I'm too lazy to post it..
And I'm too lazy to continue blogging about it already..
Ask me if you wanna know more!
Tata!
0 had their say | have yours?