Sunday, August 3, 2008
/3:39 AM
STING RAY TIME!!!
Attendance List!
ME!
Irsyad
Shafiq
Nabeel
Hilmi
Harith
Ahmad
Sifra
Jennifer
Gina
Selfie
Yi Xin
Shoe
We dine at Newton and STING RAY was the star attraction of the day besides another thing which I'm going to say later..
Had wonderful dinner with the people down there!
Yi xin and Selfie had to go off after that..
Okay next stop..
Sahara at Clarke Quay!!
Sheesha was the next star attraction of the day!
We had mint and Strawberry flavour and I favour Strawberry more than mint flavour..
Anyway
Syad, harith and I did something stupid that day..
Too embarrassed to blog about it..
Asked me about it if you wanna know and I consider about it..
Anyway I think I will upload the pictures when I get it
(if I'm not lazy that is)
Okay people..
Time for me to KNOCKOUT!
TATA!
0 had their say | have yours?