Of Finest Quality.
Navigate Your Way Thru Placing Your Mousie On Top. enjoy (With every post comes with meanings and every meaning comes with me posting it.)
Friday, August 22, 2008
/4:16 AM
This is the point of my life that I have to say.... LIFE SUCKS! Exams are what my mind could think of right now.. Though there is only one paper left.. But the module is my core module if I'm not wrong.. SOOOO its freaking important and I don't wanna fail that subject of mine! Life will be so much more difficult with repeated modules.. Repeating modules = MORE modules! So I'm trying to do my best to get things done with my fullest POTENTIAL! Haha..
All right! End of Exam Topics!
Now is the time for physical health update! STUPID DIARRHOEA!!!!! Okay.. Maybe its not that stupid after all... At least it happened after my VBAS exam which I'm totally grateful about.. THANKS DIARRHOEA! hahahah.. I hope I'm not the first one to give thanks to DIARRHOEA!
Okay... Away from the shitty issue! Coming up we will have a more details about the Thought Of The Day! (fine, it does sound like I'm the tv host of some variety gameshow)
Anyway.. Yesterday night before I went to sleep.. I had 2 thoughts coming to my mind.. And I'm going to talk about the one about Friends! Come to think of the topic Friends, I guess I have a lot of Friends! Maybe not as much as some people, but I have many types of Friends i guess.. Since Primary School, I have befriend with many groups of Friends!
Now let me list down the groups..
Special Group THE KRSS STUDENT COUNCILLORS (too many to mention, too casual to just mention)
First Group Shafiq,Irsyad,Muzammir,Husianni, Daniel,Rasfiman,Isham,Modsiant,Johannis.. (the names are not spelled correctly)
Second Group Daryl,Yu Ping, Zhi Yang, Jing Long, Zhi Yong, Nicholas Lim
Third Group Ben, Abel, How Fong, Jasper, Gabriel, Jasmine,Wun Ying, Shi Quan,Nessya, Jovi, and others.. (can't remember all, the group has people coming in and out, eg. jason and qing kang)
Forth Group Chin Sian, Darrick, Wei Hao, Kenneth, Nicolette, Shu Xian, Shan Pheng and more (Seniors)
Fifth Group Shafiq again, Irysad too, Hilmi, Harith, Ahmad, Nabeel, Jennifer, Giselle, (more people like Gina and Sifra, but its just 2 occasion meetings)
Sixth Group Li Yun, Samuel, Matthew, Wei Cock, Ambrose
Seventh Group Hui Xuan,Syazwan,Edwin Liyana, Wun Ying, Johnson, Liu Hao and more (Poly Mates, Mugging Mates)
Eighth Group DUNNO
In conclusion, I have MANY FRIENDS But if you ask me how many Friends I'm keeping in contact with, I can sadly say its 5th, 6th, 7th group that is in contact.. And the others? Well, I will be just grateful that they would come up to me and say 'Hi' Maybe I can conclude that I FriendHop? I truely hope that everyone that knows me, met me, touch me(kidding) would be able to get some happiness from me! I would gladly share my happiness with everyone..
If life allows me to have more hrs in my day.. I would make an effort to have more friends and at the same time keeping every friends that i have made. Because every single friend that i've made are important, they change the course of my life. And I would give up the idea of having every friend that I know of to befriend with each other! It would be a funny sight though!
Disclaimer! The above list of friends are not the only friends that I have, I have tons of other friends that I would not know how to group them.. Eg Saifullah, Zemin, Jia Wei, Aloy, Sarah, Chia Yee, Nicholas Low, Jason Lim And also I'm sorry to those name not mention, my memory are not that strong enough..