I'm in the picture, find me!
Of Finest Quality.
Navigate Your Way Thru Placing Your Mousie On Top. enjoy
(With every post comes with meanings and every meaning comes with me posting it.)
Friday, August 22, 2008
/5:30 AM
This is a post of Listing!
This is the list of what I'm going to learn just for blogging
1.How to make Links
2.How to change my Skin
3.How to make my blog FAMOUS!
(haha okay i'm kidding)
Next stop
This is the list of what I wish to buy right now!
1.Nasi Lemak(diarrhoea until empty stomach)
2.Converse Shoes(The Italy one!)
3.Slippers(any slipper will do, current one can make ice skates already)
4.Pullover/Jacket/Hood
5.Bagpack( Current one is wearing and TEARING!)
6.More Clothes!
7.New computer!
8.New Mp3
9.Anti Diarrhoea Pills! ( haha )
Next stop
This is the list of things I'm doing now
1. Blogging
2. DIARRHOEA-ING
Next stop
Diarrhoea please stop!
Done!
0 had their say | have yours?