Tuesday, September 2, 2008
/5:53 AM
Hello people!
I'm back from dead!
Work at the IT fair was SUCKY!
Okay maybe that is not the right way to summarize things..
Firstly..
This IT fair was not as great as the IT fair that I worked previously..
Sales was not that good firstly..
Secondly the crowd was not as packed as previous IT fair..
So the sales was sucky resulting in my commission to be sucky too..
Anyway this time I didn't worked the full 4 days of IT fair..
Worked for 3 this time due to the clash with the class chalet..
Anyway..
Friday was sooo bad that I didn't sell any laptops..
Earn the 40 dollar basic pay only..
Lucky I didn't invite Hui Xuan to work with me..
If not I will feel soooo guilty!
And one of the lowest moment of my life was actually from 1-3pm on the sat..
Everyone was selling at least one and I'm still not selling..
Feeling was so bad that I just wanna go home just like that..
Didn't even care about the 40 dollar that I've earned..
Yup.. That's how bad my feeling was..
But I persevered and there was a customer who bought a laptop from me..
Truely thank that customer for making my day and making me continue..
So Sat I've sold 2 laptops in total..
It was actually quite bad for a Saturday to sell just only 2 sets..
Last IT fair was better but couldn't remember how much..
Sunday was bad too..
Only 3 sets were sold..
The only good thing about that IT fair was the food..
I wouldn't say its heavenly but its still fit for consumption for humans!
Total experience of the IT fair was pretty bad until the end of the work on Sunday
where we WALKED from Suntec to Lao Pa Sa or whatever it is spelled..
Satay, stingray, prawn, kang kong!
Nice food and nice atmosphere where everyone is so relieve that the IT fair was over..
Made many friends there and most of them are from SP!
How coincidence!
Cab home-d with Sam Liyun Jonathon and this guy..
Cab driver was nice to allow 5 people..
So in the end the cab fare was cheaper that way..
Anyway.. I had just finished watching this movie or should i say a documentary..
(yes I'm old and boring)
But its really enriching and it actually changes some of my mindset about some issues..
But mostly I have learnt about the truth about 9-11 terrorism and the Iraq attack..
Watch it and you will know why..
The title of the movie is called Zeitgeist and the link is http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/main.htm
Its 2hr show so its pretty long but I believe its something everyone should know about..
The first part of the movie is actually religion sensitive so I recommend that you skip to the 2nd part of the movie..
Stay through the whole movie and you will love it..
Trust me.. Highly recommend by me...
(not for entertainment thought.. its more of a lesson actually..)
All right.. Time to snore..
0 had their say | have yours?