Monday, October 6, 2008
/3:29 AM
Everyone is a hypocrite..
I am a super hypocrite during occasions..
And to be specific, its when I'm with my relatives..
I hope I'm not the only one doing such evil things..
Haha.. Anyway my definition of hypocrite for this issue is not when someone makes a lame joke and there I go Ha Ha Ha-ing sarcastically and say "very funny"..
But more to acting very very very Guai/Angel/Quiet/Respectful..
(Its Super really POSSIBLE okay! Respectful part is not an act though)
Anyway, for those who know me for around 15min, he/she will definitely know that I can't keep my mouth shut..(In a good way, its called SOCIABLE..)
And for an instant example..
Today was my Dad's Godmother's Birthday..
(dun laugh, its rare but still have this kinda thing around!)
Anyway, there is this person ask me whether I wanna drink wine..
I swear every single cells in my body is crying out loud "YES"!
But I said "no"..
And the person was like asking "you don't drink one meh?" ( with suspicious eyes..)
And I said "no"..
Well its not that I don't wanna accept, since its okay with my parents that I drink..
But both of my ELDER brothers didn't wanna drink..
(I'm emphasizing on the ELDER!)
So as the youngest member of the GOH family, I think its the best that I don't drink..
Damn regret..
While doing this post, I suddenly have a thought..
And the thought has to do with 'death'..
Relax people.. (I'm not emo-ing)
Not going to die anytime soon..
Unless its unavoidable..
Anyway I remembered something about it..
Something to do with "how would you wanna die?"
And after knowing from some people the result of the answer..
I kinda have my answer too..
I would wanna die for someone..
In another words, sacrifice for someone to have the someone to stay alive..
Someone that is important to me will be preferred..
Not that I'm being hypocrite right now..
I've no reason to do so..
Maybe I really wanna live my life true to my name..
And my "Wei" is "Wei Da" and it means 'heroic' or something like that..
Not that strong but something like that..
How would YOU wanna die?
Think about it when you have nothing to do..
Definitely will be entertaining and share it with your friends!
They will know more about you thru this way I believe..
So run along kids..
Use your rusty brain to think NOW!
0 had their say | have yours?