Tuesday, November 18, 2008
/1:25 AM
For the past 3 days, I have been hooked onto creating a sentence that is impactful and meaningful and of cause trying to make sense at the same time.
And of all the sentence I've made, I could only remember 2 of them.
One of them is "Education brought us together and also at the same time drift us far apart".
This sentence was not created on a random thoughts but it was created when I've a long lost conversation with Izyan and Rafidah. Just when I thought that I was the only one who miss council a lot, both of them actually miss council as much or even more than me. If the sentence doesn't make any sense to you. Well the first part of the sentence "education brought us together" is obvious enough to let the words explain itself. The second part of the sentence "also at the same time drift us far apart" means that O level and Polytechnic lives made us almost impossible to have everyone to meet up and just have a simple dinner. I just wish that one day we would be able to meet up and reminise the past. I totally think that it would be entertaining!
"Making judgment at someone whom you know for barely 20 mins only means losing the chance of making a good friend out of that person". For this sentence, it is base on random thoughts and if you think carefully with some referrance from your memory of judging people and after that only to know that he/she could be your good friend if you didn't have judge him/her almost in an instance. Okay maybe I don't make sense to some, so I'll shall not elaborate further.
Time for me to sleep now!
0 had their say | have yours?