Saturday, November 15, 2008
/4:37 AM
How I wish that a day have 48 hours. Everyday is like racing against time. Always squeezing time to do something and never a once whereby we could actually do NOTHING and just sit down to have something to drink. I want to have more time for family, friends and myself. I am totally jealous with those people who just finished their O level and now have plenty of time to relax and play their hearts out. I wanna have fun! It seems so impossible to do so when I have so much things at hand to do. Photoshop, Lan gaming competition and having to revise for all of my modules because I didn't listen in class. And worst of all, I told myself that I would not repeat the same mistake that I've made last semester which is abusing my laptop for entertainment purposes during class time! So much of telling myself that I will listen in class and pay attention to what the teachers are teaching such that I don't have to mug my hearts out just to get pathetic GPA 2.1 points. It will be a blessing if I can get a day that I can just forget about anything and everything, sitting outside a cafe with my friends or even alone. Looking at people as they pass me by, what a way to enjoy my life.
I wanna get a new hairstyle like so badly. I wanna get a hairstyle that doesn't require me to do anything to my hair much! My hair is like getting dry-er by the day. I don't wanna see my head going botak even before i reach 30! If I do, I'm willing to give all my money to get my hair back!
I wanna try all kinds of hair style before I enrol into the army! Because after army will either be furthering my studies or straight into the workforce. And if I were to work straight after army, I might not have the freedom to do much to my hair! Maybe my future boss is a botak and he is jealous that his employee have amazon hair and he have sahara hair. Sure enough he will be restricting the hairstyle an employee should have.
Okay I'm having a very bad headache now! Karma already.
So CIAO!
0 had their say | have yours?