Thursday, January 22, 2009
/2:34 AM
Its 2.35am on a Thursday night.
I should be making full use of my time to do the "Unfinished Business"
The "Unfinished Business" includes:
1. 4+ assignments to do; deadline varies from yesterday, this friday and after CNY.
2. House to be cleaned up.
3. Desk to be clean and arranged
4. Clothes to be shopped. (half way done)
5. Friends to spend time with!
And of all the things mentioned above, I have not done any of those even though i skipped school today. Totally felt very 'time wasting' to just 'rot' at home but I simply don't have the mood/feeling to do anything I am suppose to do. Sometimes I wish that I could just take a freaking long sleep and sleep until everything is over and definitely before CNY celebration starts. Yes it sounds damn irresponsible and that isn't gonna be happening. So fret not, everything is going to be done and get over with before CNY! (maybe not)
Time to recharge my brain and kickstart my tomorrow with a BLAST!
Labels: Fuck Assignments And Hello Chinese New Year
0 had their say | have yours?