I'm in the picture, find me!
Of Finest Quality.
Navigate Your Way Thru Placing Your Mousie On Top. enjoy
(With every post comes with meanings and every meaning comes with me posting it.)
Friday, May 8, 2009
/12:57 AM
Does bad stuff comes in a set or something? I had no idea why this week sucks to the core. And for this post it has to do with friendship and stuff. What are the possible factors that can really bring people apart? There are so many factors that I can think of right now. But one of the factor can really make me really angry. And it is none other than SECRECY. SECRECY is something that sucks big time because it is something that can be controlled. If friends have secret among each other, TRUST is lost immediately. And what is more important than TRUST? I believe nothing is more important than that. If you wanna keep secret from me, do it really well that I would never know. If not, seriously do FUCK OFF and get as far as possible away from me. I will never value FRIENDSHIP if you are thinking that SECRET is worth more. FUCK I AM SO ANGRY!
0 had their say | have yours?