Of Finest Quality.
Navigate Your Way Thru Placing Your Mousie On Top. enjoy (With every post comes with meanings and every meaning comes with me posting it.)
Saturday, July 18, 2009
/5:20 PM
Let me just give you a sneak peak of how screwed up my life is currently. I am facing this impossible task of completing my flash and trying to catch up my studies which i feel that I haven't been in class since the start of the school this year. That is how much I need to study. And I am not doing anything about it. The fucked up part is that I still feel stress when I am not doing anything to solve it. I can't find any motivation to start and I don't even know how to! And that is just the academic part of how fucked is my life. FML! (to be continued with the other part)