I'm in the picture, find me!
Of Finest Quality.
Navigate Your Way Thru Placing Your Mousie On Top. enjoy
(With every post comes with meanings and every meaning comes with me posting it.)
Thursday, October 22, 2009
/7:42 PM
Oh I am so hating to be alone. This is suppose to be the prime time of my life! Damn I am thinking of all those negatives and its getting the best of me. Amidst all those flashing lights and smoking crowds, sometimes I just don't feel the sense of belonging to this place. I miss the old times when playground was my zouk and street soccer court was my butter factory. Catching was so fucking fun and you can never get bored of it. And it doesn't cost a single dime to play! I don't hate my life now simply because I know if I don't enjoy it now, I'm gonna regret when I turned 60. That's when walking seems to be a chore, let alone shuffling on the dancefloor.
And guess what? I'm thinking of tattoos and stuff now. If 2012 is a hoax, I'm gonna tattoo "Fuck you 2012". Okay maybe not. Until I can think of 'cooler' lines at least.
0 had their say | have yours?