I'm in the picture, find me!
Of Finest Quality.
Navigate Your Way Thru Placing Your Mousie On Top. enjoy
(With every post comes with meanings and every meaning comes with me posting it.)
Sunday, January 17, 2010
/2:01 AM
BUOM is my most favourite module of IT. Why is it so? BECAUSE ITS BUSINESS RELATED MODULE! Sometimes I do really wish that I could really study a little harder for my O's so that I could get into business courses. And when I tell anybody that my desire was to enter any business courses, everyone will be like "because you wanna be in the same class as all the hot girls right?!". Well that was a small portion of the reason why I wanna be in there! Okay fine, maybe almost half. BUT the main point was that I wanna study what I love most. NOT JAVA AND ITS FUCKING CODING! And I'm even more sad when I accompanied steph to SP open house. Because business courses are so damn tempting. That totally brought the "just got my O Level points and i wanna go business course" feeling. Well what's done is done and I can't do anything about it.
Lets talk about something more realistic then. I wanna study in SIM when I'm done with NS and do my business course which I'm dying to study. BUT I GOT NO MONEY! Gonna follow the footsteps of my brother and get a night course while working full time. :( Something I know I'm gonna be effing tired after the whole day of work. Man I wish I have superpowers of 'no need to sleep'. HAHAHA! Whatever it is, I am not gonna settle with that stupid IT diploma I'm gonna get. Because I don't wanna work at FUNAN! HAHAHA! :D
Lets talk something even more closer and realistic! Which is my driving! I'm totally dying to get my driving license so that I can get the fuck out of teban and pandan and SPIZE here I come! Okay maybe not so soon after all. Not because I suck at driving but being a private students means having to fight for slots with all other students that the private instructor is teaching. So equals to lesser time slot for me. And that stupid private instructor always have to go on a holiday! HAHA! I totally change my ambition from a pilot to a driving instructor!! HEHE!
All right. CIAO!
0 had their say | have yours?