Of Finest Quality.
Navigate Your Way Thru Placing Your Mousie On Top. enjoy (With every post comes with meanings and every meaning comes with me posting it.)
Tuesday, May 11, 2010
/11:01 PM
Have you ever had a day when you felt so vulnerable, a day when you feel extremely moodless and you don't feel like doing anything but to just stay at home and ponder just about anything that had happened in the past? Wishing that some of the things you had done could be erased and you wouldn't mind redoing everything again just to get things right. Have you ever wish that those things right. Have you ever wish that those things said by your love ones are actually said by your enemies because it wouldn't hurt that much? Everything I had question here are those things that had been haunting me recently. No doubt everything that I had questioned myself had no answers to it and I know that it will be a waste of time to ponder it over and over again. Well I just can't help but to sulk at all those stupid decisions I've made in the past that results in the life I'm in now. :(