I'm in the picture, find me!
Of Finest Quality.
Navigate Your Way Thru Placing Your Mousie On Top. enjoy
(With every post comes with meanings and every meaning comes with me posting it.)
Thursday, March 13, 2014
/5:27 AM
Probably one of the worst night I've ever endured. Looking back at all the post made in these blogs, I can only derive one thing out of this. Which clearly shows how hot tempered and stubborn I am as a person. Just when I thought I've learned my lesson but obviously I didn't. It's pretty disappointing and yes I have only myself to be blamed for all these. 2013 wasn't anything close to be called a good year. It was the lowest point of my life and I will not pen it down because it's something I wouldn't wanna look back. They always say that for every bad situation, there's always something good that comes out of it. Probably so. But definitely not for me. The first ever love I've loved is currently in a really good relationship with her bf. Which is a good news and after 6 years I can sincerely say that I do wish the best for the both of them because he had proven to be a really good guy for her. Someone I couldn't be. Well for the second love? She's really someone special and it pretty much ended because of my hot headed nature. What's new right? I can only hope that she have made the right choice and only time will tell if she has found the right guy. As hard as it is to say it out, I do wish that she finds the love she truly deserve. As for me, I wish the third will be my last relationship and be the one I'll spend the rest of my life with. I need to get my life back on track for the future her to enter. As for now, honestly I just wanna have fun and take things easy(relationship wise). Buck up Wei Ern. Wake up and start living the way you want your future to thank for.
P.S. to my future self, I hope when you read this you have accomplished something great. If not shame on you.
0 had their say | have yours?